Sunday, March 12, 2006

Britney Spears in Hawaii

To put it mildly, Fedora is no big fan of Britney Spears. And Britney certainly didn't move up Fedora's list by luring her now-husband away from his then-pregnant fiancee.

So it's ironic that Fedora's family had a photo opportunity with the Britney herself last week in Maui. Fedora's sister's brother-in-law Jason was getting married at the Four Seasons, and Britney happened to be staying there. Britney posed for a picture the happy couple: you can see Jason, his new bride Irene, and Eudora in the picture at Access Hollywood. Hurry if you're a Britney Spears fan, as I'm sure she'll be rotated off the front page soon.

Click on the "Photo Gallery: Britney's Hawaiian Getaway" under Music Spotlight, and it's slide 4 of 53. I'd post it here, but I suspect that it's a violation of their Terms of Use. But if you missed it, let me know -- I think it's ok if I email the picture to you. :-)

1 comment:

Christine Szeto said...

Wow-that was pretty cool! And although I'm not a huge fan of Britney, I probably would have taken a pic with her too.