Saturday, September 17, 2005

Amazing digital photos

I stumbled across this fantastic digital photo of a cross in Iceland. I'm always astounded by what really good photographers can do with their cameras. Especially since we actually had a junior version (the Canon Digital Rebel) of the camera he used (the Canon 300D) for a while before deciding it was too bulky to be practical for us.

At any rate, if you haven't seen the network of special interest blogs assembled Weblogs Inc., they are worth checking out. I was browsing their digital photography blog when I stumbled across that picture. Other Weblogs Inc. blogs I subscribe to:
They've also got blogs on design, video games, digital music, digital video, magazine design, health topics, business topics (including mortgages), and many more.

No comments: