Saturday, May 16, 2009

Beatboxing flute player on NPR

I've been watching this guy's eye-popping YouTube videos for a while. Greg Pattillo, the "beatboxing flute player" was interviewed on NPR recently.

I'm sure most of you have seen this given that his Inspector Gadget video has been watched nearly 18 million (!) times. But if you haven't, and especially for all my flute-playing friends out there, you have got to see this.



Subscribe to his YouTube channel for more beat boxing, flute playing goodness. Especially if you're also a Mario Brothers fan, because then you'll see his Mario Brothers theme performance too.

1 comment:

Christine Szeto said...

wow! he's amazing! I played the flute a looong time ago but I certainly can't do that--at least not on purpose. And don't stop blogging--I count on you to keep me up to date. otherwise, I'd have no idea what I should be watching on YouTube or what new service I should be trying. :)