Wednesday, August 10, 2005

The kids with their grandparents


It's been amazing -- and gratifying -- to watch our kids develop a deep and loving relationship with my parents. They really enjoy playing together, and I've seen my parents express their affection in ways that have really surprised me (in a good way).

Anyway, we were lucky enough to have my mom with us for a week to help out. My dad came to pick her up yesterday, and before they left, we got the oppotunity to take a pic of them with the three kids. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

ivan said...

Isn't it really interesting how your relationship with your parents changes once you have kids? As you mentioned, you see a totally different side to them. The grandchildren then become a topic of discussion that enriches the overall dialog with your parents.