Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A lesson in humility

Faithful readers will remember that a few posts ago, I shared my goal to bowl a perfect game in Wii Sports bowling. I think my high game was 265, which is all strikes except for a 7 and 2 in the last frame -- not when you want to choke!

So for my lesson in humility: I was playing with the kids last night ("Wii family bowling", we call it). I was bowling all out -- no mercy bowling to let anyone win. You can see the results below. Let me provide the legend to our Miis. In order, that's:
  • Cameron, age 3 (yes, age 3): winner with 192
  • Daddy: age withheld: runner-up at 182
  • Colin: age 8, bowling in at 180
  • Katye: age 5, with a total of 153

Hats off to di di (Cameron), who earned more than 70 points on his way towards being a bowling pro.

Daddy is very proud that he got schooled by his three year old. (Yes, I know you want your kids to do better than you in all aspects of life, but I didn't know it was going to start quite so early.)

No comments: