Sunday, July 17, 2005

Car wash 2

Katie got into the act too. She has a love-hate relationship with getting wet. On the one hand, she loves splashing, showering, bathing, and swimming. On the other hands, she hates it when her clothes are wet. If she accidentally splashes some milk or juice on her shirt, she'll moan, "I need a new shirt, my shirt it wet."

She did this during the car wash, but relented to stay in her slightly damp clothes while we washed mommy's car. I guess her desire to play with water (and be part of the action) outweighed her desire to be in dry clothes.

(I'm experimenting with Blogger's small picture size. I notice that medium-sized pictures don't wrap well because the template forces a pretty narrow column size, and that large-sized pictures don't crop at all. If you have a picture size preference, vote by adding a comment.)

No comments: